REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING THE “RAJPUT_MALL_SAINTHWAR” GROUP
A new applicant who is aspiring to becoame a member of this group should study the following points prior to submit his/her application.
1. VISION & DECLARATION
Every PERSON willing to join the group is cordially requested to thoroughly read / understand the Vision & Declaration statements and familiarize himself / herself with its contents. In case of any doubt what-so-ever it is advised to the person to get in touch with the member introducing him or any other member in the group he / she desires to.
Firm commitment from every PERSON joining this group is required for the points written in the “Commitment Section”.
Every PERSON willing to join the group has to undertake the oath (in Hindi) as written in the joining form and available online for those who are joining through web / net.
4. INDIVIDUALS DECLRATION
Every PERSON willing to join this group has to declare that:
• No criminal case is pending against him / her in any court of law as established by Union of India.
• He / She is not involved in any activity which is forbidden as per the governing laws of India .
• He / She is not participating any group activity which is considered as potential threat to the society / nation.
It is advised that incase any of the declarations written above are not fulfilled the person willing to join the group should inform the governing council of the group to consider for his membership furnishing the full details. It is on the discretion of the council to take final decision for the approval of membership. The council deserves the right to ask for necessary details required for her satisfaction and allow the person to be the member.
5. MEMBERSHIP FOR ALREADY EXISTING GROUPS IN SIMILAR NAMES
- Persons willing to join the group who are already members or office bearers of other societies / groups in the similar name can also join as member. However they are requested not to mention their official positions in that society / groups .
- All other official positions / responsibilities which are not a part of other similar groups are always encouraged to be mentioned in the group's member profile section