GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS
REGARDING INVITING NEW MEMBERS TO THE GROUP
Members are requested to follow the following procedures while inviting the new members to the group:
• Please always ensure that the person is well known to you.
• Please convey the group's activities, vision, declaration, oath, individual declaration and all other necessary stuff required for joining.
• Incase a member is willing to help a new joiner by helping him to fill-in the information online, kindly ensure that the person is shown all the required stuff and understands it properly.
• Incase any member is willing to fill-up the online form for a new joiner he is encouraged to do so, however it is his responsibility to have the joiner sign the membership form available on the website along with all contents and post the form to be kept for records to the moderator in charge of website as well as the database.
• The new joiners may get telephone calls from the moderators and the public relations team or other members to have him greeted for joining. This will eventually need the proper briefing by the introducer.
• Please inform the group about the nature / qualities of the new joiner so as to make other members familiarize with him quickly and he / she may become easy with the group sooner.
“This is a normal practice to be encouraged as generally it is observed that people don't like talking about their own abilities by their own. It normally takes some time before his / her qualities are known or in some cases may take extremely longer to be observed. This will help to speed up the process of induction of new member in this family, psychologically”.